iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFS Porsche "Replay + Record"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mango

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: NFS Porsche "Replay + Record" Reply with quote

I got a replay of the my best record on Zone Industrielle with 1997 Porsche 911 GT2 RaceVersion .. How can i post it here?

Time is: 2:12:13[/url]
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time you have stated suggests you used a modified GT2 which is forbidden here. EA never added modified versions of the GT2, GT3, 928 or 959 to the game, and so they are considered cheats. We don't want such replays on our forum or website.
Mango

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SK]Nath wrote:
The time you have stated suggests you used a modified GT2 which is forbidden here. EA never added modified versions of the GT2, GT3, 928 or 959 to the game, and so they are considered cheats. We don't want such replays on our forum or website.

It isnt a cheat, its a GT2 RaceVersion as EA made on the game. I got it on Evolution mode, and if you click on Car Compare (the evolution version got real features "96 overall score" vs the "87 overall score" of the standard GT2 you can easily use from the list of all stock cars.. I will make a screenshot.. In my GT2 Version directly from the game, on car setup "i cant change anyparts because EA games didnt make a parts available for that cars you already said in your post" but in the GT2 from evolution mode cars, you can edit the gears ratio.. And trust me, GT2 is one of the best car of the game, under the GT1.. My favourite car is the 993 Turbo tuned like the 996 tuned always with car parts.. Btw its possible, because with a stock gt1 my record on zone industrielle is 1.49.20 Wink and gt2 with rear engine its really unstable vs the middle engine of gt1... So with GT2 you have to decelerate without using brake and just corners with rear wheels a bit sliding.. If you brake you will lost the control of your GT2, btw, i got original disk of NFS and i never edited anything, i got this game on 2 pc and i always challenge my dad on LAN Game, and its cool.. But vs you, i will never use that GT2, its unfair if you cant edit the gears ratio... :/

Last edited by Mango on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Mango

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, when you are ready for play NFS PU tell me.. Im really curious to play vs other players, since 2000 i always wanted to play vs others players, and just in this period i've see about IPLounge Wink
Mango

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my record, 3 years ago LOL.. Now with GT1 i've done 00.48 👍

Link removed by admin

Please use the video forum to post videos
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get the facts right. The GT2 was not originally on the game, it was later added into the game as an add-on. The add-on was only a stock car and was therefore not available in evolution mode as a modified car. A modified GT2 only exists because someone produced a hacked version of the car and uploaded it.
Mango

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SK]Nath wrote:
Lets get the facts right. The GT2 was not originally on the game, it was later added into the game as an add-on. The add-on was only a stock car and was therefore not available in evolution mode as a modified car. A modified GT2 only exists because someone produced a hacked version of the car and uploaded it.

Dunno about it, but in my game it is available for change the gears ratio.
But if you think that car is hacked, no problems i will never race with that

(Y)
[RS]OBF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Nath is correct about the car Mango and if indeed you got it in evo, then the game you are using is modified. Best you check that. I do commend you however on offering to adjust to the rules. Well done! Smile
Mango

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[RS]OBF wrote:
Hmmm. Nath is correct about the car Mango and if indeed you got it in evo, then the game you are using is modified. Best you check that. I do commend you however on offering to adjust to the rules. Well done! Smile

Oke, i've fixed it just transfered the file from my other pc to my newest, so i got the real gt2 Wink really crap while cornering hahaha before it was better than gt1 hahahah 😂 btw.. Tell me when i can find you on iplounge for a race, i wanna make a video with you to upload in youtube and for invitie my old friends that plays that game since 2000 with me 👍😉
rcgldr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note - if you had posted a replay of a car with a modified physics file, the replay would not have worked on any other players system, since the replays are based on controller inputs, using the physics from the viewers version of the game (the replays literally re-run a race using the stored controller inputs instead of live controller input). If the replay was made with modified physics, then when that replay is viewed on a standard game, the car would just go off track and crash. If another type of hack was used, then a replay checker like Silent Witness could be used to detect a hack.

Note that the controller based replay system is used in HS, PU, and probably NFS2 and NFS3. This replay system is cheat proof if a replay checker is used.
Mango

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rcgldr wrote:
Note - if you had posted a replay of a car with a modified physics file, the replay would not have worked on any other players system, since the replays are based on controller inputs, using the physics from the viewers version of the game (the replays literally re-run a race using the stored controller inputs instead of live controller input). If the replay was made with modified physics, then when that replay is viewed on a standard game, the car would just go off track and crash. If another type of hack was used, then a replay checker like Silent Witness could be used to detect a hack.

Note that the controller based replay system is used in HS, PU, and probably NFS2 and NFS3. This replay system is cheat proof if a replay checker is used.

Dunno about that, but if you want, you can watch the video i've posted on video section, race between GT2 and Turbo (993) tuned..

Btw, its impossible to find anyone on iplounge for some race in need for speed porsche Sad
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mango wrote:
Btw, its impossible to find anyone on iplounge for some race in need for speed porsche Sad

It sounds to me like you are not logging on to the correct server. Please make sure you are registered on V5 - Primary and login there. You will find plenty of racers there.
Mango

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SK]Nath wrote:
Mango wrote:

It sounds to me like you are not logging on to the correct server. Please make sure you are registered on V5 - Primary and login there. You will find plenty of racers there.

Really dunno.. Im into IPLounge right now.. v5.42 (9h)

This is my actual LOG.

Attempting to connect
Connected as Mango Scanning - Please Wait!

Welcome to IPLounge - v5.42 Connected From - 151.56.117.207 as (ITA FLAG) Mango

PU - Scan Started - Please Wait

Mango - 3.5 - EACars - Registry
Win 10 - Hosts File - Ports / FW - Errors 0

ALL GREEN..

Race Time 10:42 and its empty :/ what's wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL PU Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: