iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forgot my password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeether

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Forgot my password Reply with quote

Hi, I was about to start up IPLounge for the first time in a while and realized that I completely forgot my password and the forgot password question didn't work...username is the same as on here, need a reset.
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've reset your password. I cannot specify the default reset password here, so please check your Private Messages.
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot do anything with your Security Question/Answer. What I recommend is you install this version - http://www.iplounge.net/dloads/iploungev542setup.zip and login. Then in the Server tab, right click on your username and select Update Details. Once you're there, enter a new Password, Security Question and Security Answer.

It is important to emphasise that you cannot change any user details unless you are logged in.

If you have any further problems, please let us know.
Zeether

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to change it on my desktop...IPL does not like my laptop for some reason. Thank you for the alpha link though, will need to try that Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: