iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Youtube support?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[RS]Razr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Youtube support? Reply with quote

I bumped into this while searching for a bb code for youtube videos:

Link Removed by Administrator

It seems relatively easy and it seems there would be little to no downtime. I don't work with HYML or PHP for that matter, so I cant say for sure, but it would be cool to have youtube support so we don't have to directly link to the site. Just as with pictures, content displayed is not located on site so nothing is actually stored on IPL.
[RS]JMac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is our policy not to link to sites that have advertising as there principle goal when linking to them.

If You Tube would like a reciprocal link we could discuss that, as it stands at the moment IPL does not allow advertising, as posted in the forum guidlines.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I understand that. Sadly, there is no way to control that if the video up loader opts for monetization. since I do not do so, my videos do not have advertisements, but I cannot vouch for others.

Thank you for your response John.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: