iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You [SK]FR2 and [SK]Mazkx :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Thank You [SK]FR2 and [SK]Mazkx :) Reply with quote

I was looking through the new and improved IPLounge website, looks good John I like the new links on front page Smile

Nice job Rick and Adri of removing the silly 84 car limit that EA imposed upon us. Congrats Smile

So anyway I downloaded this profile, http://www.iplounge.net/dloads/scanfiles/pugarage2.zip, to see what had or might have been done to break the 84 car limit as I saw no post within this forum about it. Odd there isn't a post here about it as this is cool new rule change in PU.

Mazkx did say something about a "patch" and it "might" be unstable to me at IPLounge chat room, but he wasn't forthcoming about it so I have no other details Sad.

Anyway thanks again for removing the 84 car limit Mazkx and Rick Smile.

Also for those who wish to do this for themselves, instructions can be found here - http://www.iplounge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7863#7863

A word of caution though all, try to keep the .sav at or less then 400 KB....122 cars with no parts = 399kb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: