iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ne rfactor fans here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spede

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: ne rfactor fans here Reply with quote

As many of you already know I've been trying to stir some of old DC team, and while I havent gotten much response here or at RP, there has been several respond to the rfactor yahoo email group, so... we are going to renew our saturday racing events known as Saturday Night Racing(SNR).

SNR is a 'gentlemans racing league' originally founded in 2001 using the sim Sports Car GT, in 2007 some of the DC team, along with other SNR members created and released the 'Saturday Night Racing Challenge'(SNRC), an rFactor mod using the F430 Ferrari Pista, a race only version of the F430.

SNR has always been a friendly group of drivers, some of which were originally PU racers in the days of the EA servers, over the years we have had not only DC members but also WC and I believe a couple SK members join us back in the SCGT days.

For anyone that isnt familiar with Yahoo Groups, they are simply email groups where messages are sent directly to your addy(a function that can be turned off) so that a member doesnt have to actually visit the home page unless they choose.

We are still in the process of getting re-organized but regular scheduled racing events will begin over the next few weeks and continue over the 2012/13 winter season using our own SNRC mod which is publically available at rFactor Central and NoGripRacing. Everyone is welcome so stop by and check us out using the links in my sig below.

FYI... Ive also been harassing the SNR members to get NFS PU up and running and to get over here onto iplounge for even more racing fun.

Thx for reading, hope to see everyone on track Wink

the_Demolition_Crew
S.N.R._rFactor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: