iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PU DownLoads not at IPLounge..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL PU Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited 1st post to include Maz's layouts which are not at IPL download section yet.

Great work Maz, hopefully John will include your work soon in IPL fix menu.
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Martin's "High Speed CPU Patch" and Colin's MS Compatibility Patch to 1st post.
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the download page states, Martin's CPU Speed Patch now comes within the NoCD and Enhanced patches by default and this will be the same in the fix menu for 5.42.

www.iplounge.net/download.htm wrote:
The original 3.5 patches have been enhanced by our users.

CPU Speed Patch - known as Speed and created by Tourngait(Martin) - This corrects graphics issues on CPU's faster than 2.0Ghz
B Button Patch - known as B Button and created by [SK]Mazkx(Adriano) - This prevent the accidental closing of pits using B Button

This was decided last year and is explained here - http://www.iplounge.net/ipl2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2149
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SK]Nath wrote:
As the download page states, Martin's CPU Speed Patch now comes within the NoCD and Enhanced patches by default and this will be the same in the fix menu for 5.42.

This was decided last year and is explained here - http://www.iplounge.net/ipl2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2149

Yupper I saw that Nath Smile. Thank You for pointing it out to those that may not though Smile.

The real point of my modification of lead post is to point out what IPL does not explain well, if at all. That point is that I believe Martin's patch can not stand alone and needs Colin's ( or someone's Smile ) MS compatibility patch to work.

My position is supported here by Patch author - http://www.iplounge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8529#8529

But if I'm wrong plz correct me and explain how to get Martin's patch working without Colin's MS compatibility settings found here - http://www.iplounge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2185&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I'd be happy to test them out and report back here with my results. Screen shots and all Smile, as I'm always interested in improving PU.

Thanks for posting Nath
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware that for some the CPU Speed Patch doesn't work and to that point I have been left confused as to why this is the case. I'm lucky in my case because the CPU Speed Patch works perfectly but I would like those who do not get the benefit of it to be able to experience how smoothly the game runs with it. If the Compatibility Patch can solve this for everyone then we need to look into incorporating this into the 3.5 Patches. I know that the frustration of the CPU Speed Patch not working means for some that they still suffer with PU crashing in the race loading menu. It would be nice to ensure that we can eradicate issues such as this that the CPU Speed Patch provides fixes for once and for all.

Thank you G and be assured that there will be discussions about this.
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added information about nGlide to lead post and a screen of Maz's super layouts Smile

Thanks again for those Maz, awesome work Smile.
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Chey's Layouts to lead post Smile
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPL has been hosting Chey's layouts for a while now - http://www.iplounge.net/dloads/scanfiles/cheylay.zip
[XR]TriG

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool Smile I missed that.

I'm glad to see that Chey is being remembered at IPL, Nice Smile

She was such a nice person!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL PU Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: