iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now A Member - HOSS Admin Stats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EAOWadsy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Now A Member - HOSS Admin Stats Reply with quote

Hello everybody.

I am letting you all know, I now have the rights to fix and change stats for Need For Speed: High Stakes if they should so need to be.

These would include -

1. Stats errors, a common problem among HS players these days. The main issue comes from Mod pits where the HS Mixer fails to update the tracklist for those joining, causing the host to be racing on completely separate tracks from the rest. These can cause false site records, and this has led to questioning by other members in the past. As I am quite an active user on IPL, I would fix this as soon as I could.

Sometimes these come from pursuit racing and KO's/Tourny's as well.

2. Suspected Cheating - although this does not happen often, rarely in my 2 1/2 years at HS anyway I would step in and change a suspected time/top speed that is suspicious.

I would like to thank Ken for giving me this opportunity. I have already fixed some visible errors in the stats posting, namely from AAA stock, some EP as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: