iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hoss aaa class records almost beaten

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SfanFZR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: hoss aaa class records almost beaten Reply with quote

HI

I was racing with gtm, he was hosting, opponents were turned on, and i was somehow bloody quick!
Like never before! AAA class.
I did 1:03. 81 rw1 (clean lap), 1:05.59 kindiak (clean lap), 0:59.21 hometown clk (clean lap), 0:59 durham road with crash, 1:13 dolphin with big crash, 1:08 celtic with gtr and with touching wall!
Later on I found out that our racers were not recorded and when I loaded my game, I saw that traction and collision recovery are turned ON! This is not typical.
I wanna ask, is it possible that somehow asssits were turned on? He was quite fast too.
If there were not little crashes, I would beat hoss records, but when I loaded my game I was again not so much fast at that time with gtm.
I want explanantion!!!!!!
If race was recorded and I didn't crash, I would need to save some replays and there would not be as fast, of course, remember LP deletion.

Cheers,

SfanFZR
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The host can enable assists should they wish which applies to everyone in the race, or they could have joined someone else's game and inherited the settings. This is why you found assists on. Assists count towards diversity rating, but not towards personal bests.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL HS Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: