iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Track Generator for Need For Speed 1 / SE in developm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
De-M-oN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Random Track Generator for Need For Speed 1 / SE in developm Reply with quote

I requested Andrew Apted to create a NFS 1 random track generator and now he develops one:

http://oblige.sourceforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=348.0

It is so far in a very early version - but its already an awesome start.

Andrew Apted is a GREAT programmer and his software has awesome quality.

Maybe this will live up NFS 1 again. This game is so AWESOME and I think the main problem that not so much arent playing this anymore is the missing of additional content, right?

So this can be a solution!

Maybe he is also willing to do a NFS 4 generator, but this is by far more complex than nfs 1 I think and:

a) I love NFS 1 next to NFS 4
b) NFS 1 has almost none additional content, while NFS 4 has thousands of.
c) I'm glad that he is doing it. Who knows - maybe he would have denied nfs 4 with the more complexity. So we have something now. At first he didnt want to do nfs 1 as well, because of the amount of programming work next to his oblige generator for doom.

Tell me if anyone is interested in the generator. Would be nice.

If some people will download the generator in the future - it will of course motivate him more to work on it.

He didnt advertise it so far, because of its early state. But I think I could inform you already nevertheless.

He is also working on the AI, so that you can drive these tracks with good AI drivers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: