Joined: 03 Dec 2010
|Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:11 pm Post subject: How to Register at IPLounge using IPLounge v5.42
|This guide will help users to properly install and run IPLounge 5.42 Alpha and how to correctly register using the program's registration.
INSTALLING AND RUNNING IPLOUNGE:
1. Download IPLounge v5.42 Alpha from the following link:- http://www.iplounge.net/dloads/iploungev542setup.zip
2. Once downloaded, open the folder where the ZIP setup file was saved.
3. Right click on the ZIP setup file and select EXTRACT:-
4. Once extracted, open the iploungev542setup folder and find "iploungev542setup.exe".
5. Right click on "iploungev542setup.exe" and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR:-
6. Select the Language applicable to you to use for the Installation of IPLounge 5.42 Alpha:-
7. Please read the License Agreement fully before selecting "I accept the agreement":-
8. Select the location where the Setup will install IPLounge 5.42 Alpha. It is recommended that you use the default path specified:-
9. Select the folder where the Setup will install IPLounge 5.42 Alpha. It is recommended that you use the default folder specified:-
10. Select whether you would like a desktop icon for IPLounge 5.42 Alpha:-
11. Review the settings for the installation of IPLounge 5.42 Alpha, before clicking INSTALL:-
12. Once the installation is complete, DON'T OPEN IPLOUNGE YET. Instead, browse to "iploungev5.exe", right click on the file and select PROPERTIES:-
13. Once in Properties, select the COMPATIBILITY tab, look for PRIVILEGE LEVEL and tick RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR. Ensure that you press the APPLY AND OK buttons:-
14. Now you can launch IPLounge 5.42 Alpha by running the iploungev5.exe file. Once loaded, a dialogue box will display stating "History Created". Press OK.
REGISTERING USING IPLOUNGE:
1. Press the REGISTER button found on the right side of the IPLounge program:-
2. The IPLounge Registration form should now be displayed on the screen:-
3. Next, as the above screenshot suggests, the first step of registration is to select your nationality using the dropdown function:-
NOTE: If your nationality is not in this list, select EEU as a temporary nationality. Once you've completed your registration and logged in, please ask an administrator to upload your nationality flag so that you can edit your nationality using the UPDATE DETAILS option found below Register Details. You must be logged in to use the Update Details option.
4. The Team Membership option is only applicable to those who are already part of an IPLounge team. You can only use this option if you have the Team Password for your team. If you are not a member of a team, or you don't have the password for your team, please skip this step. You can update your Team Membership status later using the Update Details option.
5. If you don't wish to display your nationality flag, tick the DEFAULT FLAG option:-
6. Once Steps 3, 4 and 5 have been followed, you can now fill out the remainder of the Registration form including your Persona Name - NO MORE THAN 7 CHARACTERS!, Password, Valid Email Address, Security Question and Security Answer:-
NOTE: Persona names are available on a first come, first serve basis. If a Persona is already taken, you will have to select a different Persona.
7. Once the Registration form is filled out, review all of your details, ensuring that each step has been completed. Once you are finished, press the REGISTER button.
8. After pressing the Register button, if your registration was successful, a dialogue box should display stating Registration Successful. Now you should be returned to the Server Tab inside Options. Please press the SAVE button to ensure that your details have been saved:-
NOTE: If the Save button has red text, this means that there are unsaved changes.
9. Now you can close the Options window and you're ready to login! Press the LOGIN button to login:-
Once this point has been reached, no further steps are required. Welcome to IPLounge!